Thursday 7 June 2012

DSDN 101 Product 3 Standpoint


The Post Digitalism develops with the growth of our generation extensive contacts and enjoy to the latest scientific and technological achievements, as well as the witness is still in continuing changes in the world. Nevertheless, retro is still like a swing in our lives repeatedly. The beginning to do the project I got no clue, but saw a particularly good animation clips about pixel games on the YouTube after that. It gives me a great inspiration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJO1rkZ4r0&feature=g-hist


For me, the first exposure to the game is Tetris, which swept the world from the late 1980s to the beginning of the 1990s. Tetris with the most simple elements, box, and the simplest rules which are each side of the box with the whereabouts of the four-frame at the right place full layer can eliminate and get points; until the last line and there was no operation of the box the game will show game over. This game may seem simple but infinite change in line with the principle of "Less is more".

I did not mean to make the exactly same content for my clip about Tetris, and I decided to let it come out from the virtual world into the real world. I made of small cubes by clay instead of the pixels in the virtual world and creates an other small world. I think if I just repeat the same game but play in different ways is very monotonous and boring, so the environmental protection concept added to my final idea. The outcome is the same end of the Tetris. When no more trees in the world would game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment