Wednesday 26 September 2012

DSDN 104 Sketch

I try to capture the key feature of the cloud pattern as much as possible, in order to partially show it more clearly. Moreover, it also can be easily copied by rotating so as to bring back the pattern once again.
It illustrates the detail of lucky cloud on the marble wall. I focused on sketching these beautiful curves. I think it would be nice to transform it into 3D form. 
It's the wireframe of the pattern cloud, I just wonder how it will be ending up with in 3D. Merely from the different angle, it's almost like designed bench in some bars. I thinking it would be interesting to work it in 3D Max.
I drew it just because something revolving in my mind before I went to research precedents. I was thinking about current and radio, and I'm also interested in bringing it into 3D form that might be cool.
For this sketch, I was considering the way of traditional knitting. But I actually made them look like chain cross all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment