Wednesday 24 July 2013

MDDN 211 Project 1 Concept


MDDN 211 Concept

After thinking a lot, I decided to choose "Childhood" as my MDDN 211 first project theme. The reason I am interested in this theme is that everyone has own childhood, but same generation always have something in common relating to their childhood. Therefore, I want to focus on these features to edit my video.

In the first video, I will focus on using children as characters to do the different things, so here I consider using match on action to show the different child was doing similar things in similar age from different footage in first iteration.

The second iteration is about comparison. What we can do when we were little but cannot do now anymore. By comparing one person’s adult life to his childhood, I want to highlight the sense that age treats everyone the same and leaves no choice. I would like to use flash back to show this comparison, and every thing people are doing now would be related to what they were doing in childhood.

For the last iteration, I will focus on the items especially toys, which each child experienced with in different point of timeline. Everyone has unique sense about things being attached with childhood. It could be happy or sad, but all worth memorizing. Therefore, I will select footage that shows the transition of different toys played in different ages, via using dissolve editing technique. 


No comments:

Post a Comment