Monday 6 August 2012

DSDN 112 Project1 Proposal, Storyboard and quick model mockup


I am going to create an object, which will combine our vision with taste. My idea of making this object is to surprise the potential users, who are likely played tricks. I will be transferring the tricks into visually expectation, which is not going to interactively work as what people expect at all. So I want to emphasize the idea that do not throw 100 percent trust to what you see, by playing around the sense of vision and taste.

The most important part of my project is how I let people behave in the way I want, which is relating to the trust. Therefore, I need to make people believe something else is something.

Firstly, I will select three exactly same plastic bottles and one different glass bottle as my very beginning.

I will fill up the three same plastic bottles with three different types of drinkable liquid, and the other glass bottle will be filled with real water.

Secondly, I will make a non-transparent plastic cover wrapped around the three same plastic bottles. And I will place the three plastic bottles upon the glass bottle, which is three times as one plastic bottle mentioned. Moreover, I will let the plastic cover leave a gap at the bottom of the glass bottle in order to make sure people can see the water inside.

Thirdly, I will use a wire as roller put in the middle of the three plastic bottles, to hold up the last but not least, the flat lid cover that I will make for the whole object. The wire is expected to stick out of the lid so that you can roll around the lid. I will cut a hole for the entrance of the three same plastic bottles so that you can choose which liquid you want to pour out while roll around the cover-lid.



No comments:

Post a Comment