Friday 10 August 2012

DSDN142 First Tutorial Pattens & Loops

I really like the mosaic pattern I created, it looks almost flashing by staring it. Also the big range of color was randomly applied, which causes this spotlight effects.
This pattern that I produced is based on my first mosaic pattern. I only added two black ellipses both besides the basic squares, which are made to look like many arrows upwards.

The creativity for this pattern here is to take advantages of color mix. Different two color blended into a new color, it is also owing to the transparency I added to each random square.
Similarly, playing around the color mix and random squares.
By randomly mixing up squares with ellipses, but actually I don't like the color range here, and also the shapes are such a mess






It's almost like spray paints here, the blue dots bring out by random ellipses. Overall, I quite like the unexpected impact took place.










By stacking squares, looks pretty much like the floor, just playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment