Thursday 18 October 2012

DSDN 104 Final 3D Model and Rendering Composition

The photography of my 3D printed model. For my photo, I want to show different angle from my render of composition. In order to emphasise my concept of word "cloud", I placed my model in the way as we normally think the real cloud. I took advantages of the composition, simply divided it into three parts: black , white and my model. The while part indicates the ocean of clouds under, and the black part implies the endless space above. Eventually, my model was in the middle, just imaging you were in the plane and able to see some single cloud floating around in the middle. I think the photo really boosts my idea of "cloud".
The final render of composition. I want to show my models" standing up" rancher than "floating around" in the render. I respect the ancient Chinese carving in architecture and taken it further to something we are more familiar with, which is combined with modern attributes. At this stage, I was thinking about modernism as well as post-modernism relating to architecture. I really want to show something different about Chinese culture that is not only ancient.

No comments:

Post a Comment